Saturday Shelter Clean-up
June 20, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
Love Dogs? Looking for some outdoor activity after a week in the office or school? Every Saturday morning, rain or shine, we clean the Shelter to keep our doggies healthy, happy and clean.
Come join us!
- The Saturday Shelter Cleanup involves washing our doggies kennels, the floors of the inside patios where the kennels are kept, and food bowls.
- The Shelter is located at Bo. Torrecilla Baja, Carr. 187, KM 5.2, Sector Piñones, Loiza, Puerto Rico. Click here for location.
- Tasks start at 9:30am and we go until 12pm, perfect time for heading to the beach!
- Our clean-up sessions can count for your school’s volunteer hours.
- All ages are welcome, but if you are under the age of 14, you must come accompanied by an adult.
- All volunteers should also come in long pants and sneakers. Why? Well, the doggies reeeaallly look forward to your visits so there is a lot of action!
- We use a lot of cleaning supplies and can always use more so we would appreciate anything you can bring to help: Clorox Bleach, contractor bags and old newspapers to line the crates are always needed.
- Please fill out this Volunteer Waiver